I am available for riding lessons and natural horsemanship sessions, on or off the farm, in all disciplines and breeds for all ages. Contact me.......
Check out my Play Days for a taste of these subjects.
Workshop & Lesson Topics
- Dressage made easy and win
- Working with Gaited Horses:
- Saddle fitting and bitting
- Embrace your crookedness and ride out straight
- Beginning Natural Horsemanship "Talking Horse"
- The importance of riding patterns
- Horse Psychology and understanding herd behavior
- Gaining Relaxation through Connection
- Reading your horse's body language-- "What is he really saying"
- Riding with your mind and body
- Fixing the impulsive competitor
- De-spooking while keeping curiosity and why
- Trail ride safety, savvy and self-defense
- Trailer loading made fun and easy
- Get your horse off the forehand
- Training for Judged Trail
- Training for Speed Events
- Better Turns and Faster Burns!
- Obstacles: Do they get in your way?
- Finding your balanced seat
- How important is your body language?
- Creating Natural Collection and Keeping it
- Rhythm of Riding
- Are you prepared for equine emergencies?
"Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be yet wiser: teach a just man, and he will increase in learning." Proverbs 9:9